Friday, January 20, 2012

the last two weeks :: 1

Where to start and to coherently describe the last two weeks with a foggy, lack of sleep state of being that I'm in? It might be easier to copy a page from my journal, my ongoing list of things I'm thanking God for :





:: the gift of staying at our friends home (which was minutes from the hospital), and it truly felt like home, so much so that the kids cooked and played as if in thier own space


:: bottles. yes bottles-this time would have been so much harder if I had been the only one feeding these two babies.


:: the big kids helping to settle and soothe

:: a beautiful German girl able to help and occupy the kids


being close to the shops and getting all the school needs including haircuts, which would have been much harder being at home


 :: friends to help pass the time away

:: being able to walk to see daddy at the hospital each day
:: these two cute little babies, I'm so thankful for when they're not crying and I can see more of who they are

No comments: