Wednesday, August 10, 2011

a bit of now

~ a few weeks ago we got the news that not just one little bun in this oven but two. It has taken me some  t i m e to adjust to this news and to be honest am still adjusting but I have four more months to get used to the idea and then the reality will hit us all.
~ taking one day at a time and some days one moment at a time.
~ ice-cream in the middle of the day, ice-cream for dinner, after dinner and pretty much any time...
 ~ bed usually by eight sometimes earlier
~ the bath is getting a lot of use, usually with lavender added
~ looking forward to a week away with the family to rest and have some good family fun

4 comments:

Mel said...

Dear Skye, Congrats! what wonderful, amazing news!! No wonder you feel a bit astonished! Oh my! 6 is delightful - lots of fun, lots of noise, lots of love! Wishing you all the best, Mel x

Inoureyes said...

Yay for being pregnant and double yay for twins! Oh my gosh how lucky you are! Im pregnant too, I would love to have double the trouble.
Your lists sound alot like mine (mostly the ice cream part)
I think i shall give the bath a good work out too

Mary Smith said...

Wow! You are having twins! What a unique experience, although surprising I am sure! Congratulations!
Relax and enjoy as much as you can:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Skye you are nothing but AMAZING!!! Just to carry two is astonishing enough! I am in awe of you - seriously!