Monday, September 6, 2010

fathers day 2010

Dear daddy, I love you so much. I love that you go fishing with me and forward driving and build hideouts with me and that you do special things with me like going to wet n wild and Australia spectacular and going to Melbourne.Your the best daddy ever. I hope you like my card and this verse. Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth. 2 timothy 2:15.
from Jett. (10)

Dear Daddy, happy father's day. I love you because you take us camping, fishing and walks. Another reason I love you is because I love your big bear hugs. Love from your wildflower Jasmine. (9)

To daddy, I really love you because you go camping with us and do adventures. Happy Fathers Day. Love Zach. (7)

No comments: