Saturday, January 9, 2010

avoiding









I'm not doing what I should be doing.
I should be getting through three homeschool reports for the HEU which are due a few days ago.
Instead I'm loading the washing machine, giving leftover cheese to the chickens, staring out the window admiring the bright pink flowers dotted over the Frangipani tree across the road.
And wandering around the house taking photos of this and that.
Husband has taken the children four-wheel-driving for the day. I MUST do something before he gets back. I will.
Just after I make another cup of tea...Ugh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds as if there were other things that needed doing, and I don't know about you, but I need to be in the mood to write reports. :)

Have a great week,
Blessings,
Jillian

Kerrie said...

I Love your creations and your home spaces Skye...