Friday, February 13, 2009

thirty-four

Yes I am.
Hard to believe really. Sometimes I feel I've lived a lifetime and at other times I know I'm still at the beginning. Truly blessings do abound and this blog helps me to see, helps me to stop and breathe in this moment , the now of my life.
So here is my now...some birthday loveliness in the form of pictures, cards, presents and something I really wanted- a little bit of Makin Mama time....thankyou sweet husband for making this day just what I needed...loveliness in many different forms xxx.As I lay my head to the pillow my heart gives thanks-
I trust in your unfailing love.
I will rejoice because you have rescued me.
I will sing because he has been so good to me.
Psalm 13

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

It's the little things that families do for one another, that makes us realise how blessed we really are.

Melissa Guyatt said...

birthday blessings dear friend - gt to be able to share in the celebrations this past week and look forward to delighting in the days to come, together!

earthkissed said...

Glad you had a good birthday:) Looking forward to seeing you tonight:)